Saturday, February 16, 2008

And He's Off
















I left about 9am, after saying good bye and paying my electric bill, headed to Harlingin and US77 north. With all the weather reports it turned out it all went east and north. No bad weather to speak of. I stopped at the rest stop around Waverly and talked to my daughter and got the latest report before I went the final 50 miles to SA.

I arrived at the Stone Creek RV park about 3pm and got a short pull thru. I say short as I just barely fit with the car attached. I guess I'm 50 feet long and thats the length of the pull thru. I'm also spoiled to concrete and gravel and not this wet dirt. Makes for a messy carpet. YUCK!

I will be here till Monday morning and then head it home. More later.

Stone Creek RV park, exit 177 on I35 go south 1/4 mile the the sign
$48.46 with TACO or Escapees discount for two nights
GPS: 29*37.111', 98*15.801'
Mileage: 282 from my last stop
wifi and 20 channel cable

No comments: