Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm At Holiday Park, Benbrook Lake

I left the rv park in Schertz about 8:30 am and made it to here at 1:30 pm with a gas stop. I actually stopped 2 times for gas, the 1st at 3.05 per gallon and then later at 2.85 per gallon. I ended up putting in $118 gas in the rv.

Very nice trip, good weather, no problems. I will get the rv cleaned out and in to service to get the two items repaired prior to its sale. I suspect it will be several days before its worked on and hopefully not too expensive. But it is what it is!

I'm tired and will post the mileage, etc tomorrow. OH YES, the COE Holiday Park has a Hughesnet dish on the attendant gate. Maybe there is wifi there. Will let you know tomorrow.

Mileage: 533 from LLano Grande, 246 from my stop at Schertz, TX. No wifi it appears.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good and safe trip home. Sorry to hear you are going "off the road". But we understand it is a decision we will all have to make at some time. We have been home almost a year and are really ready to get back out there traveling etc. Will you keep up your blog? Tell Shirley hi for us and we will look for you when we pass through TX!

JanC